Day 1 Cuzco - Sacred Valley
Met on arrival and taken to your hotel located in the Urubamba or Sacred Valley of the Incas. On the way visit the nearby ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Puca-Pucara, Qenqo and Tambomachay. Afterwards visit the colorful Indian Market of Pisac, famous for its Mass and market. The Mass is attended by the 'mayors' of the neighboring villages, complete in typical dress and carrying their traditional 'varayoc' or staff of office. You will also enjoy the colorful Indian market.
- The hotel in the Valley is located 60 km/37 miles from, and 500 meters/1,700 feet below the city of Cuzco. This lower elevation, plus the Valley humidity and warm climate are easier to adapt to in the high altitude.
- Pisac Market is held on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, but Mass is only on Sunday
Day 2 Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu – Cuzco
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Ollantaytambo station to take the train to the fabulous mountaintop citadel of Machu Picchu. Upon arrival there will be a guided tour of the ruins. Lunch is included. In the afternoon return to Cuzco by train.
Day 3 Cuzco
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning tour to the Qorikancha or Temple of the Sun, and the narrow streets of San Blas district, the typical Indian walls of Hatunrumiyoc and seven Culebras, the stone with 12 corners, the Cathedral and the Archaeology Museum containing mummies, textiles and jewelry.
Day 4 Transfer Hotel / Airport
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport.
- Reception & Assistance
- Transfers In/Out
- Breakfast daily
- Entrance tickets
- Professional tour guide (spanish and english)
- City Tour Cusco
- Sacred Valley Tour
- Tour Machu Picchu
- Lunch in Sacred Valley
- Transfers Hotel / Station / Hotel
- Private transportation
- Lunch at Machu Picchu
- Airport taxes
- IGV Tax
- Other services not mentioned in the program